- College of Engineering, Honors GPA requirements
- Magna or Summa Cum Laude Honors
- Review the College of Engineering Honors Policy
- Appoint a Supervisory Committee and submit the form to the ECE Student Services Office by the third week of class during your graduating term.
- Complete thesis, schedule a final oral exam, and submit electronic copy of your thesis to your advisor.
- Submit the Final Oral Examination form and Honors Thesis Submission form to your advisor in the ECE Student Services Office.
- Check that you have followed all the procedures outlined in the College of Engineering Honors Policy.