Online Sept. 8–10
The Fall 2020 ECE Career Fair may be virtual this year, but students will have the same opportunities to interact with companies as they did in January’s inaugural ECE Career Fair. This time, companies looking to hire electrical and computer engineers will be viewing CVs remotely, prior to and during the event. Info sessions and meetings with students will all happen via the Career Fair+ platform.
Companies are just beginning to register, but now’s the time to:
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play
- Create your account and profile
- Go to the ECE Career Fair
- Look around. Familiarize yourself with the companies that are already there.
- The window to start making appointments will open on Monday, Aug. 24
We’ll see you there. Sort of…