FAQ Category: Academics

How do I submit EGN4912-Research paperwork?

Find a possible research opportunity and contact a professor/grad student leading the research. Electronically complete the EGN 4912 Research form: https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dd0rwaeRWJI2OoZ  Your research advisor will receive and approve or deny your request. You will then be registered for this class… Read More