Thank you for your interest in the graduate program in Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Florida! With new resources available through the UF Preeminence initiative and the endowment of the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering, now is a great time to start your graduate education at ECE@UF. Before you start your graduate application, here are some things you need to know:
- To apply, please read the complete application instructions for the ECE graduate program here: https://www.ece.ufl.edu/content/application-procedure.
- For minimum test score and GPA requrements, see our Admission Requirements page.
- Applicants seeking research or teaching assistantships in the fall semester must apply by December 5. All international applications for the fall semester are due January 31. For information on graduate funding, see our graduate funding page.
- Spring admissions are very limited. Before you start a spring application, please contact ECE admissions at email@example.com to find out if you're eligible to apply.
- Information for current ECE students applying to new degree programs (MS to PhD, BS to BS/MS, etc.), see the current student admissions page.
- Questions? See our Graduate Admissions FAQ.
Our graduate program is among the twenty largest ECE graduate programs in the United States. We offer more than 80 graduate courses each year. The size and diversity of our program allows students more flexibility in selecting their course work and research direction. For information on graduate academics, vist our graduate academics page.