Mailing Address: P.O. Box 116200, Gainesville, FL 32611-6200
[ Map ]
Primary Research Area
Low-power design, reconfigurable computing, platform design, dynamic optimizations, hardware design, real-time systems
- H. Alsafrjalani and A. Gordon-Ross. “Quality of Service-Aware, Scalable Cache Tuning Algorithm in Consumer-based Embedded Devices,” ACM Great Lakes Symposium on VLSI (GLSVLSI), May 2016.
- Ding, A. Lizarraga, A. Shenoy, A. Gordon-Ross, S. Lysecky, and R. Lysecky, “Application-Specific Customization of Dynamic Profiling Mechanisms for Sensor Networks,” IEEE Open Access, Vol 3, Issue 1, pages:1-20, Dec 2015.
- A. Munir, A. Gordon-Ross, and S. Ranka, “Multi-core Embedded Wireless Sensor Networks: Architecture and Applications,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 1553-1562, June 2014.
- A. Munir, A. Gordon-Ross, S. Ranka, and F. Koushanfar, “A Queueing Theoretic Approach for Performance Evaluation of Low-Power Multi-Core Embedded Systems,” Elsevier Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, vol. 74, no. 1, pp. 1872–1890, January 2014.
- W. Zang and A. Gordon-Ross, “A Survey on Cache Tuning from a Power/Energy Perspective”, ACM Computing Surveys, Volume 45, Issue 3, Sept 2013
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- NSF CAREER Award, 2010
- Best Paper Award, International Conference on Mobile Ubiquitous Computing, Systems, Services and Technologies, 2010
- Best Paper Award, ACM Great Lakes Symposium on VLS, 2010
- PhD, Computer Science and Engineering, University of California-Riverside, 2007
- BS, Computer Science and Engineering, University of California-Riverside, 2000