Jenny L. Sessions
Fiscal Assistant III
216 Larsen Hall
What we do:
- Process requisitions for purchase orders for goods and services
- Process expense orders using a UF Purchasing Card (P-Card)
- Conduct web searches to insure best pricing
- Process faculty, staff, and student reimbursements
- Process unencumbered vendor payments
- Receive packages for all orders placed. Process packing slips and route to payables
- Provide support to Department administrators, faculty, staff, and students on purchasing procedures and guidelines
- All orders must be accompanied by a Purchasing Request Form, linked below.
Purchasing Request Form (PDF)
Purchasing Request Form (Word)
Completed Purchasing Request Forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All items being ordered must be easily identifiable. If a quote uses acronyms or terms that are not commonly known to the lay person, please briefly describe what you are ordering.
- If you are placing an order that is greater than $5,000.00, a total of three quotes are required (two competitive quotes, plus the winning or chosen quote). If competitive vendors do not exist for the product(s) you wish to order, please provide a ‘single vendor’ statement describing the uniqueness of what you are ordering and why it is only available from your chosen vendor.
- All quotes must include estimated shipping charges (if they apply).
- If you are placing an order that will add value to existing *equipment (with a UF property decal and a value of over $5K), please provide the name of the equipment, the physical location of the equipment (building name and room number), and the UF property decal number.
* UF definition of equipment: Unit cost of $5,000 or more with a life expectancy of a year or more.