Student organizations in the ECE department provide valuable opportunities for students to interact with other students, faculty and the community.
These groups sponsor a variety of academic projects, community outreach initiatives as well as professional, cultural, intellectual, and social activities for the entire ECE community.
- African American/African/African Diaspora (A3) in ECE
- Association of Computer Engineers (ACE)
- Audio Engineering Society (AES)
- Eta Kappa Nu (HKN)
- FICS CyberGatorz
- Graduate Student Organization in ECE (ECEGSO)
- Hispanics in ECE (HECE)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- NaviGator, SubjuGator, PropaGator – Unmanned Robotic Vehicles through the Machine Intelligence Laboratory (MIL)
- Women in ECE* (WECE)
* The Women in Electrical and Computer Engineering (WECE) group is also recognized as a chapter of IEEE Women in Engineering.