Undergraduate Admissions

First-Year Students

The application process for first-year students is administered by the UF Office of Admissions.


Transfer Students

The department admits qualified transfer students who have completed an Associate of Arts degree at a Florida public community or state college.


Change Major

This information applies to current UF undergraduate students interested in changing their major to the ECE Department.