Mailing Address: P.O. Box 116200, Gainesville, FL 32611-6200
[ Map ]
Computer and digital system architecture; interaction of computer architecture, emerging applications, operating systems
- Chao Lig, Rui Wangf, Depei Qianf, and Tao Li， Managing Server Clusters on Renewable Energy Mix，ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems (TAAS), Vol. 11, No. 1, February 2016.
- Longjun Liug, Hongbin Sunf, Chao Lig, Yang Hug, Jingmin Xinf, Nanning Zhengf and Tao Li, RE-UPS: An Adaptive Distributed Energy Storage System for Dynamically Managing Solar Energy in Green
- Longjun Liug, Chao Lig, Hongbin Sunf, Yang Hug, Jingmin Xinf, Nanning Zhenf, and Tao Li, Leveraging Heterogeneous Power for Improving Datacenter Efficiency and Resiliency, IEEE Computer Architecture Letters, Vol. 14, No. 1, pages 41-45, June 2015.
- Nilanjan Goswamig, Zhongqi Lig, Ramkumar Shankarg and Tao Li, Exploring Silicon Nanophotonics in Throughput Architecture, pages 18-27, Vol. 31, No. 5, pages 18-27, IEEE Design & Test, August 2014.
- Yunlong Xug, Rui Wangf, Nilanjan Goswamig, Tao Li and Depei Qianf, Software Transactional Memory for GPU Architectures, IEEE Computer Architecture Letters, Vol. 13, No. 1, pages 49-52, 2014.
Honors and Awards:
- Keynote Speaker, IEEE International Conference of Embedded Software and System, 2016
- Best of IEEE Computer Architecture Letters Award, 2015
- College of Engineering, UF Doctor Dissertation Advisor/Mentoring Award, 2011-2012, 2013-2014
- National Science Foundation Faculty Early CAREER Award, 2009
- IBM Faculty Awards, 2008, 2007, 2006
- Microsoft Research Safe and Salable Multi-core Computing Award, 2008
- Microsoft Research Trustworthy Computing Curriculum Award, 2006
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, 2004
- ME, Computer Engineering, Beijing Institute of Data Processing Technology, 1996
- BS, Computer Engineering, Northwestern Polytechnic University, 1993