ECE Florida News: Spring 2018
Submitted by Monkhorst, Harry on Wed, 2018-09-05 12:44
The Spring Edition of ECE Florida News was distributed electronically on April 13, 2018. Featured in the issue were:
- Warren B. Nelms Institute for the Connected World hosts Sachio Semmoto
- Martin Uman Receives Lifetime Achievement Award from ILDC/ILMC
- Huikai Xie Promoted to SPIE Fellow
- Alina Zare Selected as 2018 SPIE Rising Researcher
- FICS Conference Brings Industry, Academia, Government Together
- Roozbeh Tabrizian Receives $500K NSF CAREER Award
- UF & FICS Lead the Way in Hardware Security
- Labs without Walls, Ideas Fueled by Coffee: 20 Years of IMG
Read the full issue of ECE Florida News here.
Want to receive every issue of ECE Florida News? Subscribe here.