ECE News Fall 2017: Making Connections
Submitted by Monkhorst, Harry on Wed, 2018-01-03 09:52
The Fall 2017 edition of ECE News was delivered electronically as an e-newsletter, via Listserv.
Featured this term are:
- Domenic Forte Receives NSF Career Award
- Karim Oweiss receives $4.2 Million from DARPA
- Alina Zare Finds Her Roots at UF with $6M Award from ARPA-E
- Jose Principe Awarded Eckis Professorship
- ECE Florida Congratulates Three Newly Elevated IEEE Fellows
- "It's Half Art and Half Science" : Martin Uman, UF Lightning Researchers Featured in BMW Ad
- Welcome New ECE Faculty
- Warren B. Nelms Institute for the Connected World
- Booker High School Students Visit Two High-Powered Labs
The entire newsletter is available at the following link: http://mailchi.mp/1e8720e8c7f2/ece-news-fall-202143.