FAQ Category: Undergraduate Academics

When should I contact ECE Registration?

Students should contact ECE Registration when the following issues arise: Second Attempt for EEE & EEL courses: If you have received a registration prompt that says you cannot register because you have previously registered for this course and passed EEL/EEE… Read More

I need assistance with registration for HWCoE courses

Do you need assistance in registering for the following Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering courses: EEL3003, EML3007, EGN6640, EGN6642, and EGS6039? For graduate courses, contact the instructor Undergraduate Courses: Email advising@eng.ufl.edu with the subject line “Assistance with Registration” and the Course Number… Read More

Where do I find undergraduate announcements for the EE & CpE Majors?

All Electrical and Computer Engineering majors should check their individual Advising Corner on their Canvas page. The electrical engineering majors canvas page is  Electrical Engineering Advising Corner. The undergraduate EE advisor(Nicole) will post all announcements and updates on the EE… Read More

I have a university petition to submit. Who is the interviewing officer?

The interviewing officers for the ECE Department are Chip Johnson and Nicole Young. Please email the advisor to schedule an appointment to discuss your petition. University Petitions are submitted through the portal on the following web page; https://registrar.ufl.edu/forms.html  

How do I submit EGN4912-Research paperwork?

Find a possible research opportunity and contact a professor/grad student leading the research. Electronically complete the EGN 4912 Research form: https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dd0rwaeRWJI2OoZ  Your research advisor will receive and approve or deny your request. You will then be registered for this class… Read More