Research Assistant Professor
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 116130, Gainesville, FL 32611-6130
206 Nanoscale Research Facility
[ Map ]
Primary Research Area
Biophysical modeling of electric-field effects on cells (non-excitable and excitable), semiconductor-device modeling and simulation, neural interfaces
- A. Furniturewalla, P. Rustogi, E. Patrick, J. Judy, “Modeling the Recording of Intraneural Action Potential with Microelectrodes Using FEM and Point-Source Methods, IEEE EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering, San Francisco, March, 2019.
- E.E. Patrick, S. Currlin, A. Kundu, F. Delgado, A. Fahmy, R. Madler, N. Maghari, R. Bashirullah, A. Gunduz, K. Otto, “Design and assessment of stimulation parameters for a novel peripheral nerve interface,” 40th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), Honolulu, HI, pp. 5491-5494, 2018.
- E. E. Patrick, N. Rowsey, M. E. Law, “Total Dose Radiation Damage: A Simulation Framework,” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol 64, no. 4, p. 1650-7, 2015.
- E. E. Patrick, M. Choudhury, F. Ren, S. J. Pearton, M. E. Law, “Simulation of Radiation Effects in AlGaN/GaN HEMTs, ECS J. Solid State Sci. Technol. Vol. 4, no. 3, Q21-Q25, 2015.
- Gloria J. Kim, Erin E. Patrick, R. Srivastava, Mark E. Law, “Perspective on Flipping Circuits I,” IEEE Trans. Ed., vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 188-192, 2014.
- Sankar, V., Patrick, E., Dieme ,R., Sanchez, J.C., Prasad, A. and Nishida, T., “Electrode impedance analysis of chronic tungsten microwire neural implants: understanding abiotic vs. biotic contributions.” Front. Neuroeng. 7:13, 2014.
- E. Patrick, M. Orazem, J. Sanchez, and T. Nishida, “Corrosion of Tungsten Electrodes used in Neural Recording Applications,” Journal of Neuroscience Methods, v. 198, pp. 158–171, 2011.
Honors and Awards:
- PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Florida, 2010
- BSEE, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Florida, 2002