Assistant Research Professor
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 116130, Gainesville, FL 32611-6130
206 Nanoscale Research Facility
[ Map ]
Modeling and simulation of III/V semiconductor devices, transistor-based biosensors, biophysical phenomena
- S.J. Pearton, F. Ren, E. Patrick, M.E. Law, A.Y. Polyakov, “Review—Ionizing Radiation Damage Effects on GaN Devices”, ECS J. Solid State Sci. Technol., 5 (2), Q35-Q60, 2016.
- Tsung-Sheng Kang, Fan Ren, Brent P Gila, Steve J Pearton, Erin Patrick, David J Cheney, Mark Law, Ming-Lan Zhang, “Investigation of traps in AlGaN/GaN high electron mobility transistors by sub-bandgap optical pumping,” Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B 33 (6), 061202, 2015.
- E Patrick, N Rowsey, ME Law, “Total Dose Radiation Damage: A Simulation Framework,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science 62 (4), 1650-1657, 2015.
- V Sankar, E Patrick, R Dieme, JC Sanchez, A Prasad, T Nishida, “Electrode impedance analysis of chronic tungsten microwire neural implants: understanding abiotic vs. biotic contributions,” Frontiers in Neuroscience 7, 2014.
- ME Law, E Patrick, D Horton, “Simulation of GaN Device Reliability,” ECS Transactions 61 (4), 21-27, 2014.
- E Patrick, ME Law, L Liu, CV Cuervo, Y Xi, F Ren, SJ Pearton, “Modeling Proton Irradiation in AlGaN/GaN HEMTs: Understanding the Increase of Critical Voltage,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science 60 (6), 4103-4108, 2013.
Honors and Awards:
- PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Florida, 2010
- BSEE, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Florida, 2002