Welcome to the ECE Florida graduate program!
We are glad you have decided to join our program. Use these important links to acquaint yourself with ECE Florida.
- The Graduate Guidelines: This booklet contains the rules and regulations of our degree programs. Please familiarize yourself with the part that applies to your degree.
- Fall 2019 ECE New Student Graduate Advising Information Video by Cynthia Turner, ECE Graduate Student Advisor
- Fall 2019 Graduate Student Orientation, featuring ECE Chair John Harris, the ECE Graduate Coordinator, research area chairs, and student organizations
- The Research Divisions page, which includes links to the five major divisions and contact information for the area chairs
- The graduate Course Schedule, which lists important academic dates and course offerings for the semester
- The ECE graduate academic calendar (Canvas), which is updated regularly to reflect university and departmental critical dates.
All new graduate students are required to check in at the Student Services Office, 230 Larsen, starting August 1. Before checking in with Student Services, new students are expected to have read the Graduate Guidelines.
- General questions can be sent to the Graduate Academic Advisor Larsen Hall 230. New students can sign up for general question and answer sessions with the graduate advisor here.
- Dr. Y.K. Yoon is the Graduate Coordinator and directs our graduate program. Dr. Yoon’s office is located in LAR 225. He will be available to meet with students who have questions about the degree program.
- ECE Payroll and Personnel Office is located in Larsen 226. Their phone number is (352) 392-9742, or they can be reached by email. The Payroll and Personnel Office will assist you to register for employment, for research assistantships, teaching assistantships, and fellowships. If you have accepted a research or teaching assistant ship for the Fall semester, you must visit, in person, the Personnel and Payroll Office before August 1. Failure to do so will negatively impact your assistantship status.